10/04/2012

And We're Back!

Sorry for the radio silence there, bloggeroos. I went out of town for a couple of days, and by the time I got back, it was time for us to switch internet providers, so I've been living internet-free for the past couple of days.

Anyway, having been back to visit for a couple of days now, here's a quick list of stuff that I actually miss about Ottawa: My family, my friends, the canal, being a five minute walk away from Sugar Mountain, and familiar karaoke bars. One thing I don't miss about Ottawa? The speed of the traffic flow there. Jeeeeeez. It's like a city full of drivers who don't actually have anywhere to go.

But, that's enough complaining out of me for one night. Back to our regularly scheduled programme tomorrow. BAH HA HA HA HA, just kidding! You and I both know there's no schedule here. Okay, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment