3/01/2013

Theme Months!

Dear blog,

It's no secret that I've been feeling kind of gross lately. Not to put too fine a point on it or anything, but I was recently diagnosed with a cancerous growth on my shoulder. It's not going to kill me (I've been assured), so I've nicknamed it Phil Collins. The words "tumour" and "cancer" sound so serious and scary, but who can be afraid of Phil Collins? Anyway, I'm using Phil Collins as inspiration to kickstart Makeover March, which will hopefully be the first in a series of alliteratively-titled themed months (Adventure April, anyone?).

So, here are the goals I've outlined for myself for March:

+ Start incorporating strength exercises into every day that I work, alternating upper body, lower body, and core.

+ Yoga every day that I don't work.

+ Never ever ever skip a night of washing my face or brushing my teeth before bed... c'mon... we all do it.

+ Clear the clutter from the apartment.

+ Finally fix this terrible haircut.

I guess the subtitle of March could be, "Trimming the Fat".

I'll keep ya posted, no pun intended. (Okay, yeah, totally intended. I can't lie to you, blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment